Monday, July 9, 2012

"Incomplete"

“ When Allah knows you’re ready for the responsibility of commitment, 
He’ll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. 
Wait patiently. Grow and be ready,
you’ll see Allah will give you a love story far better than you could ever dream of.”



Title: Incomplete
Author: Aiman Azlan


I want,
A gentle touch without guilt,
A soothing voice in my ears,

A sweet medicine of laughter,
A soft pressure on my shoulder,
The coolness of my eyes,
A blessing from above,
A pair of wings like a dove,

I want,
The other half of me.

"And among His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."

(Surah ar-Ruum, Ayat 21)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...